When redesigning a kitchen, put function first, says interior designer Jacqui Hargrove. “There’s no ideal kitchen shape,” she says. “Whether it’s a galley or U- or L-shaped, plan for the sink, fridge and cooktop to form a triangle, with no more than 6 feet between each for ease of movement.” Full article you can find HERE!
Think of these tips when designing your dream kitchen:
- Under the counter lighting
- Create that triangle space with the sink, oven and refrigerator
- Start fresh with new appliances
- Surface space
- Clear the air with a great hood
- Trash-hide it
- Power-relocate to make it easy!
Under the counter lighting is key
Hood-for clear air and adds such a talking piece.